Not only can you catch watch all the Olympic action live at The Argyle, you can also COMPETE in the Olympics. The Argyle Wii Olympics that is!
All the action kicks off this Sunday 29 July. Remember, you've gotta be in it to win it!
4 TOURNAMENTS - PLAY AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE!
5 winners from each Tournament will go through to the Grand Final
TOURNAMENT 1 - PLAY FOR TEAM ARGYLE
Weekday Tournament, 30 July-9 August,
TOURNAMENT 2 - PLAY FOR TEAM BELVEDERE
Sunday 29 July, 2-10pm
TOURNAMENT 3 - PLAY FOR TEAM BACARDI
Sunday 5 August – 2-10pm
TOURNAMENT 4 - PLAY FOR TEAM JIM BEAM
Sunday 12 August – 2-10pm
HOW TO PLAY
1) REGISTER WITH A REF ON ARRIVAL:
You'll just need to leave some ID with the Ref as a deposit for the controllers.
2) CHOOSE A SPORT:
There will be 5 Olympic Arenas each with a different Wii sport to play.
3) BEAT THE HIGH SCORE:
Your goal is to beat the Best Score displayed at each arena.
4) TELL THE REF:
If you beat the Best Score, tell the Ref! The Ref will record the score in the official score card and your High Score will become the one to beat.
5) BEST SCORES GO THROUGH TO THE GRAND FINAL:
If you end up with the Best Score for your sport in in your Tournament you'll go through to the Grand Final on Monday 13 August.
GRAND FINAL - MONDAY 13 AUGUST, 7PM
20 WINNERS WILL PLAY IN THE GRAND FINAL TO WIN THESE PRIZES:
1ST PRIZE - Jim Beam Racing Experience
• A Hot Lap with the Jim Beam Racing team at Eastern Creek raceway
• $500 Voucher for The Argyle
2ND PRIZE - Belvedere Vodka Pack with Cocktail Masterclass
• 10 Litre Prize pack of Belvedere Vodka
• Belvedere Bar Kit + 6 martini glasses
• 2hr master class for 8 people with Garth Foster
• $250 Voucher for The Argyle
3RD PRIZE - Bacardi Cocktail &iPad Pack
• Apple iPad 2
• Bacardi family bottles: Bacardi 8/151/Gold/Oakheart/Superior + Grey Goose + Bombay Sapphire
• Bacardi cocktail kit
• $100 Voucher for The Argyle